Mr. Ata Uddin Khan, FCA
Mr. Khan established Ata Khan & Co. Chartered accountants on 1st July 1959. He was qualified as chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and wales in 1959.Mr. Ata Uddin Khan held the following various high positions including as a parliamentarian, a professional and as a promoter of Social welfare and social development:
- He has been appointed as Chairman, Bangladesh Krishi Bank in February 1994.
- He has been appointed as Chairman, Agrani Bank in February 1996.
- Member: Agriculture Income Tax Tribunal, East Pakistan.
- Member: Salimullah College Governing Body.
- Member: Faculty of Commerce, University of Dhaka.
- Treasurer: Bureau of Economic Research, University of Dhaka.
- Chairman, Parliament Public Accounts Committee in 1965 and also in 1979.
- Founder Chairman of Eastern News Agency in 1970.
- Founder Chief Editor of Bangladesh Illustrated Weekly. The first English Weekly News Magazine in Bangladesh.
- Founder President of Greater Dhaka Lions Club.
- Recipent of Tarkabagis Medel and certificate-1993.
Late Mr. Ata Uddin Khan has 55 years Practical Experience in auditing, consultancy, tax etc. of various Govt. Semi Govt. Private and Public Limited Companies and other Organizations.
Mr. G. M. Munir Ahmed, FCA
Mr. G.M Munir Ahmed, FCA was the senior partner of Ata Khan & Co. He has joined this company as a partner in 1970. He was qualified as chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan from A F Ferguson. He used to dill with the company affairs and company legal and Taxation Appears of the clients of our firm. He had two years experience as member of Taxes Appellate Tribunal from 8th February 1990 to 7th February 1992. Mr. G.M Munir Ahmed had 45 years Practical Experience in auditing, consultancy, tax etc. of various Govt. Semi Govt. Private and Public Limited Companies and other Organization.
Maqbul Ahmed, FCA
Mr. Ahmed has 37 years’ Practical Experience in various senior positions of Group of Companies and professional experience in providing audit and assurance, advisory and taxation services to various National and Multinational clients operating in Financial Services, consumer and Industrial Markets and Services Industry, NGOs. He has Practical Experience in auditing, Planning, Monitoring, Evaluating, Decision Making, Financial Analysis, Finalization of Audit Reports, Valuation of Companies, Consultancy, Company Law Advisory and Secretarial Services Taxation etc. of various Government, Semi Government, Private and Public Limited Companies and other National and Multinational Organizations as Managing Partner of Chartered Accountants Firm.
He handles the core clients of the firm which include Banks, Insurance Companies, Multinational Companies, Other Financial Institutions, Government and Autonomous Organizations. He is the key contact person and taking care of Marketing, Finance & Accounts and HR & Administration of the firm.
Mr. Ahmed, completed his articled studentship from KPMG (Rahman Rahman Huq) Chartered Accountants. He qualified as Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB) in 1990.
Ms. Kazi Munmun Ahmed, ACA
10 years Practical Experience in auditing, consultancy, tax etc. of various Govt. Semi Govt. Private and Public Limited Companies and other Organizations as Manager/Partner of Chartered Accountants Firms.
Ms. Munmun, completed her articled studentship from KPMG- Rahman Rahman Huq Chartered Accountants. She qualified as Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB) in 2013.
Mr. Ashraful Ameen, FCA
Have 37 years’ of experience in the field of Accounting and Auditing along with four and a half years’ experience in London, U.K., covering Accountancy, Auditing, Taxation and Secretarial Service Examples of various professional services rendered during this period are stated below:
- Director (Audit and Assurance), Ahmed Mashuque & Co., Chartered Accountants, Navana Obaid Eternia, 28-29 Kakrail, VIP Road, Dhaka-1000, April 2018 to June 2018.
- Director (Audit and Assurance), MABS & J Partners, Chartered Accountants, SMC Tower (Level-7), 33, Banani Commercial Area, Road No. 17, Dhaka-1213, May 2017 to January 2018.
- Partner, Hussain Farhad & Co., Chartered Accountgants, House No. 15, Road No.12, Block No. F, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, October 2001 to February 2001.
- Partner, Enayet Muhammad & Co., Chartered Accountants, 20, Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, July 1999 to September 2001.
- Chief Internal Auditor cum Financial Consultant, Gono Shahajjo Sangstha (GSS), a leading national NGO, Sir Syed Ahmed Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207, July 1991 to June 1999.
- Partner, Khan Wahab Shafique Rahman & Co., Chartered Accountants, 55, Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, July 1988 to June 1991.
- Audit Manager cum Management Consultant, Rahman Rahman Huq, Chartered Accountants, 52, Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, April, 1984 to June 1988.
- Audit Manager, Seymour Gura & Co., Chartered Accountants, 18, Fleet Street, London, E.C-4, U.K., July 1982 to February 1984.
- Audit Senior, Gerald Edelman & Co., Chartered Accountants, 25, Harley Street, London W.C., 1, U.K., September 1979 to June 1982.
- Lecturer in Economics, Savar Degree College, Savar, Dhaka, September 1977 to August 1978.
- Junior Research Officer, Bangladesh Water Development Board (BWDB), March 1977 to August 1977.