Direct Tax Services
The knowledge and experience of our Direct Taxation team give practical direct tax solutions for our client’s business. HBD Team operate at the cutting edge of tax planning and combined with understanding the requirements from the client, identify the best tax strategies assuring full legal compliance.
We offer customers direct tax consultancy support that is based on evolving taxation strategy that optimizes tax incidence through the application of –
• Tax incentives
• Tax holidays and benefits
• Double tax treaty networks
• Use of intermediate companies
• Transfer pricing
• Structuring of managerial remuneration
Income Tax Services
We offer income tax services that comprise taxation on income earned in a financial year a part of which is taxable as per rates prescribed for that year. With the financial year running from 1 July to 30 June of the following year, broadly taxpayers are classified as residents or non-residents where the individual taxpayers can be classified as ‘residents but not ordinary residents’.
Our team of tax consultants and financial advisors also allows us to offer Income tax consultancy services that are aimed at offering business solutions to Manufacturers, Traders, Dealers, Service providers of the industry as well as to individual tax payees.
• Opening Tax Identification No (TIN)
• Preparing and filing Tax Returns – Corporate and Non-Corporate
• Advice on payment of advance tax
• Preparing and filing of quarterly TDS statement
• Tax planning – Corporate and Non-corporate
• TDS Compliance services
• Devising employee emoluments structure
• Bulk filing of employee returns
• Advising clients on tax effects of proposed business transactions
• Assisting clients in getting approval from the NBR
• Providing general tax advice based on current laws and ruling
• International tax services
• Gift tax
• Capital gain tax
• Property tax
• Review and analysis of past assessments
• Preparing submissions and grounds of appeals
• The appeal before Commissioner Appeals and Appellate authority
HBD has a panel fiscal lawyers who process the tax litigation cases to the High Court under its supervision.
Transfer Pricing Solutions
The Finance Act, 2012 introduced new sections107A to 107J in the Income-tax Ordinance, relating to computation of income from an international transaction in relation to the arm’s length price, the meaning of associated enterprise, the meaning of information and documents by persons entering into international transactions and definitions of certain expressions occurring in the said section.
We at HBD have a skilled team of tax practitioners, economists and financial analysts who are masters in their fields. They focus on reducing threats and increasing opportunities to enhance corporate performance through proactive transfer pricing planning.